Sunday, December 23, 2012

Double Exposure on a Digital Camera



So, I took the liberty of taking some photo's of lights this evening. Well, Yesterday because of the fact that it's midnight right about now in Washington and I am still wide awake. That's totally cool though because I am listening to an awesome radio station on Pandora. and I can't sleep when the music is so great. SO I"m up posting and hoping that people like my photo's.

I wanted to share this photograph with you because I thought that it was interesting and something that probably has been done before, but I did this on accident so I wanted to share it with you all. IT"S SO COOL !! in my mind >.> anyways ^_^ I took this photograph while I was out looking at Christmas lights, which I haven't done ever really, and I saw this one house that was really pretty. I had only brought my little Nikon coolpix and so it was going to be really bad or OK  the window was up and so I didn't know if it was going to work, but I tried anyways. The flash went off and this is what I got. My guess is that my camera flash, reflected back on the window a bit, and reflected my hand and a bit of the camera, but went through on the rest because the flash was only on for so long. I hope you enjoy it.
Happy Holidays,
~Kaja King Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment